Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 8

I finalized my plans to tour the printing press tomorrow. I have spanish second block, so from there I will head north to the Haverhill Printing press. I spoke with my sponsor over the phone today for close to an hour about what he will show me, and what kind of things I will learn. Today I also continued to work on my idea of the senior project section of my paper. I got a five question survey from Michele yesterday, and decided to use this. I made a few edits in the questions, and made up a couple new ones, and emailed them to all of the people that are doing a senior project. I have already gotten a few replies. I also spent some time looking through the digital gallery, and picked out a few more pictures that I can use with my articles. 

1 comment:

Michele Koenig said...

Hey, will you share the responses to your survey?