Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 6

Today I kept up with my routine and put in another three hours of work towards my project. I was thinking of ways to improve my blog, and thought that I needed to put up some pictures soon. However, since I haven't yet gotten to tour the press, it is hard to put up meaningful pictures. So I started looking online. I looked up some pictures, read a bunch of captions, and tried to get the most I could out of some of the online descriptions. I know I need some more understanding on how the press works. I am very eager to take that tour because I have a ton of questions. I hope that my mentor has a little space to fit me in early this week. I saved a few of the pictures, but I think I am going to wait till tomorrow to post them on my blog. Another thing I plan on doing tomorrow is to meet with Brenda, and discuss some plans for the rest of my project. I also decided to add more to my article on Al Milley. It isn't done yet, because I will need a little bit of his cooperation, but there is more in progress. 

No comments: