Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 4

Most of the work I got done today was done after dinner. This morning, I called the press and talked to my off campus sponsor. I asked him if I could talk with him for a bit, and ask a few questions. He told me that he was free around seven o'clock, and that I could have a phone interview with him. I spoke with him tonight for close to three hours. I asked him questions like what machines are used, and a run-through of how the papers are made from start to finish. I learned a ton, but I know things will make even more sense once I can get a tour. I spoke with him about that too, and he said he is trying to find a free slot next week.  I am waiting for a call back from him. I had planned on finishing up that article on Al Milley, but haven't had the interview with him yet. I plan on finishing up on that tomorrow. I also plan on brainstorming a few more articles to write on. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your newspaper going to have a sports focus, or are you including world news, local news, etc? Sounds like you're putting in a lot of time & thought into your project.