Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 13

Today I got the chance to go to the press, although it wasn't until late. I was very excited to go, because I spoke with my sponsor after not being able to reach him for a few days. We talked over the phone for a while about my final product. We talked about my paper dimensions, colors, etc. He told me I had a few choices for how I want my paper to look. He said I could print it onto an actual newspaper, or I could put it onto a tabloid. I didn't know which I wanted at that time, so I told him I would see what they looked like when I get there. When I spoke with him, he told me that we would be printing the paper tonight, so I was very eager to get there and get that done. However, by the time I got there, it was too late, and all I got was a tour. The tour was much longer than my last one, and I learned a lot. I won't say I was disappointed, since I still learned so much, by I really wanted the paper to get printed. I am however, going back there tomorrow, and that will be the day it gets printed. I have Spanish second block, so I will head out directly after that. I am not sure how long the process takes, but I hope to get back in time for baseball. I also wrote my last article today on the way to my baseball game. The article was about Brenda, and her winning her award. Hopefully, by the end of tomorrow, my newspaper will be done, and all I will have to focus on is my self-reflection, and my presentation. 

No comments: